With the FitnessForce Package selling feature, the gym members can purchase package as a combination of products or stocks. Initial to the launch of this feature, members could buy only one product from the client portal, member portal and mobile application.
The options in membership details filter are:
- Home and passport membership
The flow of the package with stock options is as below :
STEP 1 – The member will be able to select “package” filter on “select membership options filter”.
2 – after selecting the package, it will contain tiles of all the products and product type assigned in every package created for that center.
3 – on clicking membership filter the member will be able view various membership duration that are available in the created packages.
- The member will be given monthly options to select – club the points, as membership is day based
- As product type (PT, swimming) are session based the member will be given different session options.
- The system will display matching results on the basis of the filters applied by the member.
- The result of the packages displayed will consist of details like master product icon, package name, package description and package amount.
- If base membership is added in package and depending on if the base membership configuration, the member will be able to view home or passport icon
- The member will be able to view list of products and/or stock added in package on action sheet.
- View product/stock icon, name and description.
- Click on “show more” to view more details of product.
- To view the below details, select show more options.
- Expiry on
- Freezing amount
- Freezing type
- Freeze attempts
- Max freezing days
- Upgrade period
- The member will not able to see more details on stock.
- The member will be able to view product/stock icon and product/stock name.
- And on each product able to set the start date (activation date).
- Then, apply the employee referral code, gift voucher and last, the coupon code on package (only if a coupon is assigned to a product)
- The member will be able to view purchase details on “my purchase history” (list) page.
- And will be able to view the bill number, package name and package amount.
Package selling with stock feature enables gym members to purchase memberships with package products and best offers. And for the gyms, helps attracts more prospects and audience.
In conclusion, FitnessForce gym management software the feature offers advantage both to the gyms as well as to the members.
The feature is available in all mobile application, client portal and purchase portal.