Manual entering of relevant information is required for using a disconnected POS machine. These manual operations leads human errors or…
Manual entering of relevant information is required for using a disconnected POS machine. These manual operations leads human errors or sometimes even fraud resulting in increasing the gym’s workload. Occurrences like these, impacts member experiences and makes the gyms look unprofessional.
FitnessForce gym management software has introduced an integration for the POS machine which will eliminate these drawbacks and bring in operational accuracy and efficiency.
With an integrated POS machine, the web application will automatically transmit the amount to the machine. The member will just swipe the card, enter the pin and the bill will be generated.
An integrated POS machine will capture purchase details automatically like amount, authorization code, card type, etc. If the software is already integrated with FitnessForce, the system will perform auto-reconciliation.
To enable this feature:
• You will need to have a POS machine. Currently, FitnessForce supports integration with the Spectra T1000 machine.
• Your account manager will help you configure the POS integration settings from the back-end of the FitnessForce Software.
• For each center, enable/disable using the company level POS settings. Here we will specify the vendors and the machine key for each device and each center under the company.
• Integrate the POS machine with the FitnessForce extension from the Google Chrome browse. The browser can be download from the Chrome Webstore.
• FitnessForce will provide a utility that will require installation.
Note: This integration is available only for
a. Region- Saudi Arabia
b. Provider- GeIdea
c. Models- Verifone, Spectra, etc.
FitnessForce Software recognizes the importance of the customer waiver at every Gym. We also understand the pain points involved in… Read More
The Password Policy Feature ensures that your FitnessForce account isn’t accessible by unauthorized individuals and that your data remains secure.… Read More
FitnessForce is one of the leading specialists in gym management software for the Fitness industry. Drawing on our expertise in… Read More
8 reasons why Access Control a must have for your Fitness Center Pairing convenience and security may seem contradictory at… Read More
If you are looking for the reopening status of gyms in India, look no further. In Unlock 3 of the… Read More
The Government of India has announced reopening of gyms under Unlock 3.0 effective August 05, 2020 and has shared SOPs… Read More