Manual entering of relevant information is required for using a disconnected POS machine. These manual operations leads human errors or…
Manual entering of relevant information is required for using a disconnected POS machine. These manual operations leads human errors or sometimes even fraud resulting in increasing the gym’s workload. Occurrences like these, impacts member experiences and makes the gyms look unprofessional.
FitnessForce gym management software has introduced an integration for the POS machine which will eliminate these drawbacks and bring in operational accuracy and efficiency.
With an integrated POS machine, the web application will automatically transmit the amount to the machine. The member will just swipe the card, enter the pin and the bill will be generated.
An integrated POS machine will capture purchase details automatically like amount, authorization code, card type, etc. If the software is already integrated with FitnessForce, the system will perform auto-reconciliation.
To enable this feature:
• You will need to have a POS machine. Currently, FitnessForce supports integration with the Spectra T1000 machine.
• Your account manager will help you configure the POS integration settings from the back-end of the FitnessForce Software.
• For each center, enable/disable using the company level POS settings. Here we will specify the vendors and the machine key for each device and each center under the company.
• Integrate the POS machine with the FitnessForce extension from the Google Chrome browse. The browser can be download from the Chrome Webstore.
• FitnessForce will provide a utility that will require installation.
Note: This integration is available only for
a. Region- Saudi Arabia
b. Provider- GeIdea
c. Models- Verifone, Spectra, etc.
If you are in the fitness industry, this article can help your email campaign. You must know how to write… Read More
Over the years, Instagram has evolved as a great social media platform to build relationships and engage with your target… Read More
As leaders in the fitness industry, we must take a step back and ask ourselves, “What do people want in… Read More
Gym management systems are in great demand nowadays. Despite the fact that such software is considered a necessity for fitness… Read More
Have you ever wondered ways to create an environmentally friendly gym? From recycling products and reducing your carbon footprint to… Read More
If you're thinking about starting an online business, you maybe an experienced business owner or working at a startup. Either… Read More