The Password Policy Feature ensures that your FitnessForce account isn’t accessible by unauthorized individuals and that your data remains secure. For this, we have included certain facilities that will help client admins enable password security compliance for any/all of the users.
- Setting Password Complexity
You can choose from the following three options to set the required complexity of passwords:
a. Simple: At least 8 characters & 1 number
b. Complex: At least 8 characters, 1 uppercase character & 1 number
c. Very Complex: At least 8 characters, 1 uppercase character, 1 number & 1 special character
- Setting the number of days after which the password will expire.
- Setting the number of days before password expiry when the warnings should be sent out.
- Disallowing the use of the last <x number of> passwords.
- Mandating a new user to change the password provided with a new password upon successful login.
To use this feature, go to the ‘Others’ section on the Company Selection page and configure the ‘Password Policy’ settings. After this, head to the User Creation page on FitnessForce gym management software and set ‘Yes’ to the ‘Allow Password Compliance Setting’ against the user(s).